We are going to ask a few people, who work outdoors as a career, a series of questions. From the answers of the questions, we will then, as a group, deicide what sort of job we are going to use as our ‘workplace 2030’.
Outdoor jobs: Farmer/Gamekeeper
: Door to door
Questions we are asking:
(1) Is there anything outside that ever restricts you from doing your job?
(2) What attracts you to working outdoors?
(3) In the past 10 years, how had health & safety changed for your job and what has the impact been?
(4) In the past 10 years, how has technology impacted your job? Has it made a change? (Good/bad?)
(5) How do you think your job will evolve in the future to come?